A tread life that lasts up to 1 lakh km, coupled with innovative technology and extensive R&D for safety, make CEAT’s Milaze X3 the best tyres your car can get !
Need tyres that not only run longer than usual but also offer uncompromised safety? CEAT Milaze X3 is just the right product. These tyres have been specially designed to offer long tread life and superior performance. The innovative tread compound and robust construction minimize tread wear and the tread pattern offers confident wet and dry grip.
CEAT Milaze X3 offers multiple benefits – longer lifespan, cutting edge technology and extensive R&D for safety, making it a stronger value proposition than its rivals.
Features and Benefits
- CEAT Milaze X3 offers twice as much tread life than an average tyre by lasting for up to 1 lakh km. Regular tyres usually have a lifespan of about 50,000 km. After which they fail to offer adequate traction and require immediate replacement.
- The CEAT Milaze X3 has been designed using a special abrasion-resistant compound which, along with rigid shoulders and high rubber content, enhances tread life, ensuring you get a long-lasting experience.
- Wide circumferential grooves make for superior wet grip and braking.
Not only does CEAT Milaze X3 offer one less overhead while going for your periodic check-ups, the tech that has gone into developing them doesn’t compromise on safety either. To make things all the more hassle-free, CEAT offers a manufacturing defect warranty of five years* on these tyres. And a compatibility with over 82 vehicles means that there’s a good chance these tyres fit your car too. So, if you are looking to buy a new set of rubber for your car, CEAT Milaze X3 will certainly be the right choice.
- 145/70R12 / 145/70R13 / 145/80R12 / 145/80R13
- 155/65R13 / 155/65R14 / 155/70R13 / 155/80R13
- 165/65R13 / 165/65R14 / 165/70R14 / 165/80R14
- 175/65R14 / 175/65R15 / 175/70R13 / 175/70R14
- 185/65R14 / 185/65R15 / 185/70R14
- 205/65R15 / 205/65R16
For more details on CEAT MILAZE X3 car tyres, call us on 9008000000
Use the comment section below & let others know how good or bad are these tyres.