SCORPION VERDE (Italian for Green) ALL SEASON is the green performance tyre range developed by Pirelli, especially for crossovers and SUV’s – a tyre that takes full advantage of the most modern resources, structures, and tread patterns from Pirelli technologies. This guarantees savings, environmental friendliness, comfort and safety on all road surfaces.
- Optimized phasing and pitch sequence: Lower inner noise. Complies with the latest noise reduction standards. The Pirelli Noise Cancelling System(PNCS) is a technology capable of reducing noise inside the vehicle, thanks to a sound absorbing device applied to the inner circumferential wall of the tyre, significantly reducing noise.
- Innovative and optimized profiles to decrease fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Longitudinal siping and elevated lateral siping thickness: off-road and all-season performance.
- Large contact patch and four wide longitudinal grooves ensure safety on wet surfaces.
- RUN FLAT- ‘No Pressure Drive’: The Pirelli Self Supporting system presents specific reinforcements inserted into the sidewall’s structure. Pirelli Run Flat tyres support lateral and transverse loads of the vehicle.
Scorpion Verde is the ideal choice for crossovers and SUVs. It is designed for drivers who are looking for higher mileage and light off-road performance without giving up comfort and safety on all road surfaces and under all conditions. Made of eco-compatible materials that diminish the impact on the environment, both during the production process and during the life of the tire. Longer lasting tire, maintaining high levels of performance and safety.
|15” Tyres||205/70 R15|
|16” Tyres||235/60 R16|
|17” Tyres||235/55 R17|
|18” Tyres||235/50 R18|
|19” Tyres||295/45 R19|
|20” Tyres||295/40 R20|
|21” Tyres||295/35 R21|
For more details on PIRELLI SCORPION VERDE ALL SEASON tyre, call us on 9008000000 or write to us at email@example.com
Use the comment section below & let others know how good or bad are these tyres.